Greater Boston Contract and Business Dispute Attorneys
At Orsi, Arone, Rothenberg, Iannuzzi & Turner, LLP, our Boston area law firm provides a full range of litigation services in all state and federal courts, and in administrative agencies in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Attorney Nicholas Iannuzzi leads are litigation practice. The role of litigation counsel goes beyond court appearances and document preparation, and extends to practical advice, including an analysis of the costs and benefits of litigation. When we handle litigation for our clients, we focus on providing the kind of proactive advice that helps minimize costs and prevents risks — forward-looking advice that is not just best for the current litigation, but best for our clients in the long run.
This is true across a broad range of civil litigation, including the matters listed below:
- Contract disputes
- Business litigation/business disputes
- Business lockouts/freeze-outs
- Real estate and construction
- Will contests and other probate and trust matters
- Wrongful death
- Professional malpractice
- Securities and commodities disputes
- Employment discrimination and labor disputes
- Insurance coverage
- Environmental litigation
- Franchisor/franchisee disputes
- Trademark, trade name and service mark matters
- Personal injury
- Debt collection
- Real estate litigation
- Construction contract disputes
- Shareholder and Partner Disputes
Attorneys at our firm try all reasonable and ethical means possible to help our clients avoid litigation. But there are times when litigation is unavoidable. In these times, our strategy is to resolve matters for our clients as quickly and effectively as possible.
Boston Civil Litigation Attorney
We invite you to contact litigation attorney Nicholas Iannuzzi regarding your legal concerns by calling 781-239-8900 to schedule a confidential consultation.