In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to reassure our clients that we are ready, resourceful and committed to serving families during their most difficult times. We currently remain open to best support our clients. We are following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) preventative recommendations: avoiding close contact, frequent handwashing, covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and cleaning frequently touched objects and surfaces. This translates into the use of our large conference room which keeps larger distances between people than in our small conference rooms, the cleaning of shared surfaces and equipment and practice of good personal hygiene. All employees have been instructed to not come to work if they are experiencing fever or other signs of illness. We will adapt our response and adapt our delivery of service to clients model as needed if there are further developments.
In addition , we are taking the following steps to mitigate risk and maintain standards:
Enforced policies to ensure the well-being of any team member who is ill and/or with family members who are ill;
Adhering by health and safety tips from the CDC:
- Using a non-contact method for in-person greetings,
- Washing hands frequently throughout the day,
- Regularly disinfecting surfaces, including doorknobs, tables, and desks,
- Providing hand sanitizer for those clients who do come into our office;
– Encouraging clients and advisors to schedule virtual meetings with our firm to reduce in-person contact and travel;
– Requesting that clients and advisors with in-person meetings who may feel ill contact our office to arrange for a virtual meeting or reschedule their in-person meeting for the safety of all; and
– Upholding to our standards to provide quality service focusing on digital channels to ensure clients receive that “face to face” feel while limiting actual in-person contact.
We are always here for you and will continue to be both during, and after these challenging times, we face as a community. Thank you for your continued trust in us.
Robert L. Arone, Esq., CPA, LL.M, AEP®