Experienced Lawyers Serving Diverse Legal Needs
Our practice areas include business and corporate law, real estate, taxation, estate planning, and probate law. Lawyers on our legal team each focus in select areas of law, but they work together when legal matters combine aspects of these areas of law. Because we work this way, our clients receive the benefit of representation that draws on in-depth knowledge in specific areas of law. They also receive the benefit of highly competent representation across a broad spectrum of legal issues, including the ones listed below:
- Corporate and business law: Our business practice concentrates on closely held businesses, including family-owned businesses and their owners, serving many different business needs. These include transactional matters and litigation.
- Elder law: We assist clients with elder law matters, including Medicaid and VA Pension Planning with a focus on asset protection, avoiding probate and helping our clients finance the costs of long-term care.
- Estate planning, trusts and asset protection: Our firm has extensive experience in the design and implementation of comprehensive estate and business plans for individuals and businesses throughout Massachusetts.
- Probate: We also guide individuals through the probate process, helping them obtain guardianship or conservatorship, settle final debts and passing property on to decedents.
- Real estate and development: The real estate attorneys at our firm represent clients in real estate matters, including real estate development and investment, purchase, sale and leasing of commercial and residential real estate.
- Taxation: Our work in the area of taxation includes complex tax advice & planning, sophisticated tax return preparation, representation in tax courts and other tax forums, discharging taxes in bankruptcy, obtaining Offers in Compromise and payment agreements.