Location: Needham, Massachusetts
Attorney Allison R. Lane has over twenty-five years of experience in real estate, finance, and business law. She has a strong background in complex commercial real estate and has represented commercial lenders and borrowers in high value financing transactions, including drafting loan documents, negotiating loan documents, contracts, and leases, and conducting due diligence.
Her experience includes a wide range of knowledge and skill in commercial and residential real estate transactions and commercial lending. She has worked with many clients ranging from individuals to nonprofits to for-profit institutions. Allison has extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of condominium law as well as complex title and survey matters.
She has also represented both lenders and borrowers in private lending as well as traditional financing matters and regularly works to secure corporate financing in preparing corporate documents concerning acquisitions, sales, and financing.
Her previous employment includes work at Boston and Rhode Island Law firms.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Suffolk University School of Law, J.D.
– magna cum laude
- Smith College, B.A., Government
- New York
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Central Massachusetts Committee of the Women’s Bar Association – Founding Chair
- Janet Malser Humanities Trust – Trustee
- March of Dimes – Volunteer
- Real Estate Bar Association – Member
- Rhode Island Bar Association – Member
- Girl Scouts of Southern New England – Board Development Committee Member