Location: Needham, Massachusetts
Attorney Julia Abbott is Senior Counsel with the law firm Orsi Arone Rothenberg Turner, LLP. The firm provides a full range of legal services in the areas of estate planning, taxation, business law, real estate, and litigation. Ms. Abbott concentrates her practice in advising individuals and families in the areas of estate planning and taxation.
Previously, Ms. Abbott was with Lyne Woodworth & Evarts, Fidelity Management Trust Company and Samuel Sayward & Baler, as an estate planning attorney.
Ms. Abbott received a Bachelor’s degree in English from Smith College. She earned a Juris Doctor degree from Suffolk University Law School (Cum Laude) in 1996. Ms. Abbott resides in Natick, Massachusetts with her three children.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Elder Law
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. (Cum Laude) – 1996
- Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts
- Major: English
Past Employment Positions
- Lyne, Woodworth, and Evarts, LLP in Boston, MA
- Concord Law Group, in Concord, MA
- Fidelity Management Trust Company in Merrimack, NH
- Samuel Sayward & Baler, LLC in Dedham, MA