Real Estate Attorneys for Boston, Cape Cod and the Greater New England Area
Our firm has substantial experience representing clients with commercial real estate acquisitions, dispositions, development, leasing, financing and lending. We represent major real estate developers, landlords and operators of retail shopping centers, office buildings and industrial space throughout Boston and the greater New England area. We represent retail tenants, restaurants, and franchisees throughout the northeast corridor.
We provide client specific counseling tailoring individual strategies designed for each client’s needs. Attorney Robert Orsi leads our real estate practice. Our department represents clients in a broad spectrum of real estate matters, including, but not limited to:
- Drafting and negotiation of Purchase and Sale Agreements, Development Agreements, Asset Purchase Agreements, Financing and Conveyance Documents;
- Retail, Office and Industrial Leasing
- Representation of Commercial Lenders;
- Land use and zoning; and
- Permitting for large real estate development projects
- Review of due diligence materials including zoning and environmental matters
We also have offices on Cape Cod and our practice extends to the Cape and the Islands.