Estate Planning Q&A

My Dad turns 80 next month and his driver’s license is up for renewal.

MyOur family is hoping the RMV doesn’t renew my 80 year old father’s drivers license because we think his driving is dangerous, but he insists on driving. What can we do? In the United States, getting one’s driver’s license is a rite of passage. Access to a car or other vehicle allows great freedom and […]

If more than one name is on a Certificate of Deposit, who is responsible for paying the taxes?

When you open a CD account, you sign a Form W-9 which identifies to the bank the Social Security number on the account (or Federal ID if a separate legal entity). That person or entity must report the income. by Eric Rothenberg

Email Us
close slider

How Can We Help?



Email Address:

Brief description of your legal issue

Privacy Policy

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.