Did You Get Married This Summer?

Did You Get Married This Summer?

By Eric P. Rothenberg, Esq.

Tax tips for the recently married or getting married before year end:

  • Your filing status changed so change Form W-4 (withholding),
  • address and name changes on Form 8822,
  • change your name to the Social Security office,
  • and forwarding addresses at the Post Office.

Remembering to do these tasks will save you a lot of trouble when it comes time to file your annual tax returns.

If you have any questions regarding your tax or estate planning contact attorney Eric Rothenberg.

Related Posts

Committed. Experienced. Compassionate.

Call Today!